In this Issue:
- Wendy Bable, Samantha Bellomo, and Sarah Waxman on using collaborative blogs in teen theatre work.
- Kong Ho on exploring collaborative mural painting in Bulgaria.
- John Toth on video podcasts and art museum visits.
- Eve Kagan on The Laramie Project in Uganda, homophobia, politics and culture.
- Kathryn Humphreys on perspectives and why we do TA work.
Alt/Space edited by Laura Reeder: “What do you wish you’d known when you started?” nurturing the ARTIST in teaching artist, and many more gripping tales, reports and voices from TA’s in the field. Research Review edited by Dan Serig: Beyond brainstorming: mind maps as art.
Resource Exchange edited by Becca Barniskis: A cross-country and intercontinental working meeting of TA’s discusses “community,” and looks at some student work, all in real-time via Skype; and more.